Fluent level of English is mandatory, oral and written
At least 5+ years experience in similar positions
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an important pharmaceutical company with worldwide presence, specialized in the production and commercialization of medicines.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Country Manager in Peru and the Regional CFO, the main responsibilities will be:
- Management of in-country function including management of daily P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, Foreign Exchange, CAPEX control.
- Ensuring compliance with Company Secretarial and Statutory Requirements, including accounting standards and policies.
- Ensuring Group Accounts and performance reporting deadlines and requirements are met. Providing financial and non-financial MI (Monthly Indicators) to the business.
- Maintenance of the Internal Control Environment and liaison with internal & external auditors. Ensuring financial infrastructure and systems are maintained.
- Understand and monitor key financial and control risks and ensure mitigations are in place
- Application of Tax administration & optimization guidelines
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for an Economist, Accountant or Engineer with at least 5+ years experience in similar positions and ideally at least 2+ years in the Pharma industry. Fluent level of English, advanced management skills and high level of communication complete the profile.
We offer to be part of a leading multinational company in the global industry, with high potential in the local market. Competitive salary level and very attractive benefits for the selected candidate. Excellent labor environment.