General Accountant - Oil and Gas Multinational
ERP SAP knowledge and experience in imports is a must.
At least 10 years of professional experience.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a relevant multinational company from the Oil and Gas sector, specialized in imports
Descripción de la oferta
- Prepares Asset, Liability, and capital account entries by complying and analyzing account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports.
- Complies with local financial and legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Direct Internal and External audits in order to ensure compliance
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Will oversee and be responsible for Accounting, Credit and Collections and the Office Management.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for a Graduated from Accounting. MBA or Master's Degree is valued. At least 10 years of professional experience. ERP SAP knowledge is a must. Previous experience in imports is strongly valued. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Advanced level of spoken English is mandatory.
We offer to be part of a relevant growing multinational company