Gerente de Gestión de Residuos Mineros
- 15 to 20 years developing geotechnical activities related to tailing management
- Fluent in English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a important company from the mining industry
Descripción de la oferta
The selected candidate will report to the Regional Mine Waste Practice Leader, and his responsibilities will be the following:
- Contributing to the development of a business plan for mine waste management services in Peru in coordination with the plan for the Region and for the Americas.
- Client development and liaison in close coordination with other seniors in the company.
- Leading the design of tailings storage facilities, from conceptual through detailed design stages.
- Carrying out and reviewing design analyses, including slope stability, seepage, water balance, surface water and groundwater.
- Preparing and delivering technical reports including supervising the input from others.
- Auditing facilities and reviewing compliance with requirements.
- Providing leadership to efforts in mine waste business development across the region working closely with the Regional Practice Leader with the expectation to become the Regional Practice Leader in 2016.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The professional we are searching for must gather the following requirements:
- 15 to 20 years experience
- Bachelor degree in civil, geotechnical or environmental engineering.
- Postgraduate qualification in geotechnical engineering or area related to tailings management.
- Exposure to mining and/or industrial waste management or related civil engineering fields.
- Consulting experience will be well regarded;
- Project Management skills;
- Proven capabilities, working efficiently in project teams as both contributor and leader;
The offer includes being part of a multinational company, career path development, stable contract.