Senior Relationship Manager
Advanced Level of English and strong communication skills
Strong networking and significant portfolio of clients in many industries
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an important worldwide bank, specialised in corporate banking.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the local VP, his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Design, execute and lead the business development strategy and corresponding commercial action plan for the bank's new prospects in Peru.
- Responsible for the execution and sourcing of business opportunities, from structured financing, to syndications, project finance and global transaction banking.
- Ongoing interaction and support to the bank's business lines in transactions and prospective activities, including site visits and local agenda coordination.
- Manage the customer credit process (rating, credit request, waivers, etc.), on boarding processes and follow ups on loan documentation.
- Lead, prepare, and supervise the work performed by the bank's Representative Office personnel.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
We are looking for an Economist, Accountant, Engineer or Business graduated professional with at least 5+ years experience in similar positions. Strong networking, a significant portfolio of clients, high communications skills and fluent English level complete the profile.
We offer to be part of a multinational organisation with a very competitive salary and attractive benefits.